Since its establishment in 2004, Orange Line has become a leading logistics and solutions provider for businesses who wish to participate in exhibitions worldwide. The company’s mission is to provide presenters a full service package that meets all their needs to implement complex projects involved in participation at an international exhibition. In addition, Orange Line provides logistic solutions for private events, demonstrations, workshops and customer / distributor conferences.
Orange Line’s team of professionals and international partners offer perfection and precision in their execution, in order to provide uncompromising high quality round the clock service, 365 days a year.
Orange Line works in full partnership with its clients. The process begins with strategic consultancy in the planning stage and continues to the preparation of all that is required until the exhibition and at the event itself. The company’s services include strategizing and implementation of all aspects – logistics, transportation, setup and dismantle, travel and storage.
Additional services include:
- Official and certified exhibition agents providing logistic services at exhibitions.
- Complete logistic solutions via all possible means of transportation (air/marine/ground transport/charter flights, train shipment/combined shipment).
- Personal shipment handling.
- Set up and dismantling of exhibition booths.
- Tracing network providing a status update of each shipment at any given time, via all communication means.
- Personal accompaniment at exhibition sites.
- Handling of all types of cargo including: temperature controlled food, dangerous substances, animals, cars, irregular cargo, etc.
- Organizing global customs procedures (absolute import/temporary import/conditional exemption/draw-back).
- Next Day issuing of Ata Carnet international customs document – at no extra charge!
- Handling last-minute critical shipments.