Orange Line‘s clients run the gamut – whether it is an artist exhibiting overseas or a major organization participating in a trade show. We understand that trade shows and events are a major investment for our clients and that they deserve a solution provider that understands the nuances of the trade fairs, events and exhibition industry.
For each client, we provide a full service individually tailored package that meets all their needs to successfully participate in any international event. Our staff is available to its clients 24 hours a day seven days a week and aims to provide a level of trust, reliability and quality of service that always delivers the best possible results. No matter what the issue is – same day critical shipping, crisis management, coordinating domestic and international transport or customs and on-site handling requirements – Orange Line guarantees a level of service and results unparalleled in the industry.
Orange Line‘s professional and experienced team has years of experience of exhibition handling and working at major international venues. The team collaborates on a daily basis with leading businesses in the exhibition arena including exhibition booth designers, top quality certified exhibition agents from every continent, exhibition organizers and leading freight and shipping carriers. Our comprehensive solution for trade fairs, exhibitions and events services enables our clients to concentrate on the important elements at the exhibition getting visitors to visit their booth while we take care of their logistics.
Trade Fairs, Events & Exhibitions Services include:
- Assistance in planning and coordinating international event participation.
- Official and certified exhibition agents providing logistic services at exhibitions.
- Complete logistic solutions via all possible means of transportation (air/marine/ground
transport/charter flights, train shipment/combined shipment).
- Equipment storage and staging goods anywhere.
- Set up and dismantling of exhibition booths.
- Tracing network providing a status update of each shipment at any given time, via all communication means.
- Handling of all types of cargo including: temperature controlled food, dangerous substances, animals, cars, irregular cargo, etc.
- Organizing global customs procedures (absolute import/temporary import/conditional exemption/draw-back).
- Timely preparation of all paperwork to assure proper and timely delivery to the trade show floor.
- Next Day issuing of Ata Carnet international customs document. Handling last-minute critical shipments.